Associate Director Patient Safety
CK Group are recruiting for a Associate Director Patient Sa to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Per Day £500 PAYE or £550 LTD/ Umbrella
Company: Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Location: This role is fully remote.
Rewards: People are at the very heart of this organisation, and their facilities support this. You will find an onsite gym, restaurants, parking, on-siteholiday childcare and much more!
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Associate Director Patient Safety Role:
- Provide guidance concerning ICSR Case Processing including but not limited to concerning medical coding or data entry conventions.
- Attend and contribute to Case processing vendor Medical Review meetings
- Onboard vendors through internal system and Draft, Review Contracts for the vendors.
- Responsible for maintenance of Contracts tracker.
- Responsible for sending contracts for legal review, track and coordinate as part of vendor management and create corresponding Purchase Order (PO) and corresponding amendments if necessary in internal system.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree in scientific or technical area preferred
- Previous pharmaceutical experience with some experience in drug safety
- Advanced understanding of medial concepts and terminology
- Demonstrated knowledge of global aspects of pharmacovigilance
- Experience in drafting agreements & Experience in managing business partner agreements and vendor relations
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quotejob reference 53641 in all correspondence.