Assistant R&D Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for an Assistant R&D Scientist to join a leading medical diagnostics company at their site based in Gateshead on a permanent full-time basis.
Our client are a market leader in their field and have pioneered advances in technology and instrumentation.
This role is located in Gateshead and the site is easily commutable from the A1(M) and surrounding towns/cities in the North East.
Assistant Research and Development Scientist Role:Your main duties will be involve:
- Liaison with the Senior R&D Scientist to take receipt of new projects for the development of electrophoresis tests
- Supporting the Manufacturing and QC departments
- Instigating, creating, reviewing and maintaining the Quality System Procedures relating to product validation and verification
- Testing Firmware releases prior to customer release.
- Maintaining CE Product Technical Files
- Maintaining the R&D department including management of stock levels and ordering of laboratory supplies
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- BSc. or equivalent in Life Sciences
- Good laboratory practice and life science background
- Sound knowledge and interest in CapillaryElectrophoresis
- Good attention to detail and able to work well in a team
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
For more information or to apply for this Assistant Research & Development Scientist position, please contact Sajra Hameedon 01246 457712 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 54204.