CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a global FMCG business at their new research and development site based in Reading on an initial 1 year contract.
Our client is a global business who develop and manufacture fast moving consumer goods for domestic and commercial uses.
This role is will be located at the company's new R&D facility located in Reading.
The successful Analytical Chemist will be responsible for performing routine testing on consumer products using a variety of analytical methods, including HPLC and GC.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A qualification in Chemistry or related subject.
- Familiar with HPLC and/or GC analytical methods.
- Good communication skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Analytical Chemistry position, please contact Science Contracts Team on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52336.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.pany: Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
Location: This QA Releaser role will be based at our clients site in Oxford.
Apply: For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52338.Recruitment Manager, has been working for CK for 18 years and has said about working for us; 'I can honestly say it's a great place to work. Aside from the fact that the recruiters are experts within their fields, the teams are highly dedicated, friendly and enthusiastic all of which comes across to fellow employees and candidates alike. I can honestly say without such a team I don't think I would still be working here 18 years on!'
So if you want to work within a great team, in which opportunities are offered, skills are stretched, innovation is welcomed, and excellence is rewarded, you should consider a career with CK Group. We might be exactly what you're looking for.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant position, please email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52341.
INDRECher at conferences or seminars appropriate to the discipline.
- Contribute to grant applications submitted by others.
- Begin to write, with appropriate support, bids for individual research funding or, where funders do not permit this, contribute to the writing of collective bids.
- Begin to referee papers for external bodies.
- Participate effectively in activities to achieve engagement with research, and/or impact beyond academia.
- Please note this list is not exhaustive, follow the link to view the full details
Education, Experience & Achievements
- A relevant postgraduate research degree or equivalent professional experience in the field of carbohydrate material science.
- Previous experience of independent research.
- Presentations at conferences and a track record of publications in respected journals or equivalent in the field.
- Research experience in polysaccharide and their industrial applications.
- Involvementin packaging material research and development.
- Materials formulation and characterisation expertise.
Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrable communication skills in English language.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft/Adobe Programmes.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills. Initiative in planning research.
- Detailed subject knowledge in the area of research.
- Specialist knowledge and practical skills capable of leading to independent, original contributions to the subject area.
- High-level analytical skills.
- Full awareness of the ethical issues involved in their research work.
- Project managementexperience.
- Team working skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to stimulate and encourage the commitment to learnin others.
- Ability to use initiative, and apply creativity, to solve problems that
- A passion for making a positive impact on the environment especially in plastic waste.