Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our successful recruitment organisation at our UK Chesterfield office.
The company: Established over 30 years ago, CK Group are a specialist scientific, clinical and technical recruitment consultancy within the life science and pharmaceutical industries in the UK, Europe and USA.
Salary: We offer a great starting salary of between £20,000 to £25,000 per annum plus an excellent commission structure, where it is possible to earnup to £28,000 - £30,000 in the first 12 months.
- 6.6 weeks holiday plus an extra day for long service
- Career progression based on performance
- Flexible working options
- Excellent enhanced company pension contributions
- Privatemedical cover
- Life assurance
- Up to 50% off Pure Gym membership and other healthy discounts
- Membership to the Cinema Society (discounted cinema)
- Company days out and team building events
- Dress down Friday
- Subsidised takeaway meal incentives
- Full 360 recruitment covering vacancies across the Greater Boston area.
- Generating jobs through business development.
- Researching roles.
- Interviewing potential candidates.
- Providing well briefed and well-matched short-lists to your clients.
- Managing the whole recruitment process from interview, through to offer, to start.
- Customer service or sales experience is desirable.
- Or experience in the life sciences, pharma, food, waste industries is an advantage.
- Graduate calibre.
- Self-motivated, well organised and passionate about what you do.
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53165 in all correspondence.