Technology Transfer Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a motivated Tech Transfer Specialist, with a proven track record of transferring new technologies from R&D into manufacturing practice, to join an Oxford based Biotechnology company, on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering biotech company looking to tackling the major global challenges of keeping people healthy and increasing food production.
- To drive forward the implementation of new technologies for scale-up for our clients key products.
- Working closely with the R&D and the Production team in South America, supporting them also during process optimisation and trouble shooting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Transfer newtechnologies from R&D into their South America's Operations
- Drive procurement and implementation of equipment for production scale-up.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure documentation and full traceability of all Tech Transfer and improvement activities.
- MSc in Biological Sciences or a relevant discipline.
- Industry experience in the Biotech sector (3 years+). Working experience in a quality-regulated environment is a strong plus.
- A proven track record of successfully transferring new technologies from R&D into manufacturing practice.
- Responsive to the needs of an international business working across different time zones
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 52728.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.