Technical Sales Representative
CK Group are seeking a Technical Sales Representative to join our client who provide the smart-automation systems, biological culture device, smart-management, analytical device, GMP production systems, Desktop bio-devices and general consumables, also end to end software
This Technical Sales Representative will be full time on a permanent basis and will be based in Boston to manage the East Coast territory.
The following job duties apply:
- Establish positioning, target customer, and support to develop marketing plans with the team from the application with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate products.
- Selectthe detail requirement from customer and work with R&D team to come out the detail proposal and submit to customer, finalized the proposal.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Continually learn about manufacturer trends, products, and services and their benefits to the customer and distributor, demonstrate and share the knowledge as required.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, mechatronics, business, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales or marketing/sales experience, Biology related experience is preferred.
- Familiar with developing process and equipment preferred.
- Familiar with pharma, CRO/CDMO, biolab customers withcustomer resources
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.-The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling productsand closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- Willingness to travel. 50%
Entitlement to work in the US is essential. For more information or to apply for this Technical Sales Representative position, please contact the US team on +1 (617) 6922948 or USA@ckscience.com. Please quote job reference 56308 in all correspondence.
Full Job Description will be available upon request.