Service Team Leader
CK Group are recruiting for a Service Team Leader to join a medical diagnostics company based in Gateshead on a permanent basis. This is a field position so will include travel across the UK.
The Company: Our client is an IVD company specialising in the design, manufacture and support of Clinical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis products.
Location: Nationwide but based out Gateshead
Your main duties will be:
- Provide direct service support for all internal instruments
- Provide direct service support to UK customers
- Provide remote and onsite service support to international business partners and customers
- Coordinate all engineer visits
- Schedule and organise Service training in line with company demand
- Review and coordinate all service complaints
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An education up to HNC level (or equivalent) in electronic engineering.
- Previous maintenance experience is essential.
- A full, UK driving license.
- Previous experience working on laboratory equipment would be highly desirable.
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53624 in all correspondence.