CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 80 per hour LTD
Senior Statistician Role:
- The Senior Statistician II hassufficient experience working as a statistician in the pharmaceutical industry to be working independently on activities relating to design, delivery and interpretation, preclinical studies, regulatory submissions and/or commercialisation.
- Thisindividual is able to perform and communicate results of more technical analyses, and able to guide less experienced staff.
- They have the scope to develop creative statistical ideas and approaches, and to apply them in their work. Competent individual contributor with excellent cross-functional collaboration.
- MSc/ PhD in Statistics, Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component), or recognised equivalent to stats MSc
- Competent statistical programmer(SAS and R)
- Knowledge of key technical and regulatory requirements
- Experience of design, analysis and reporting of preclinical or clinical studies in more than one setting
- Experience and knowledge of statistical methods and applications instudy design, analysis and interpretation
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like toshare this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Senior Statistician role will be based remotely.
For more information, or to apply for this Senior Statistician position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52741.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.