Senior QA Officer
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior QA Officer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire on a contract basis for 6 months.
Salary: Hourly: £36.96 PAYE
Company: Our client is one of the top fiveglobal biopharmaceutical companies. They exist for one unique purpose – to save and improve the lives of patients, populations, and animals. They are helping to transform the lives of millions of patients and populations in the UK by providing innovative medicines, vaccines and services, through our partnerships with the NHS and the work of the inspiring people who make up the company.
Location: Milton Keynes. This site is the headquarters for the company’s animal health side of the business and houses the largest veterinary production facility in the UK.
Rewards: As a PAYE employee you are entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Senior QA Officer Role:
- Working with the site management, ensuring that the UK sites operate in a fully GMP compliant manner
- Working with the Quality Systems Manager ensuring that the Quality Management System (QMS) is fit for purpose
- Engage in self inspection of the site QMS.
- Actas a GMP Subject Matter Expert (SME) to facilitate site compliance with the company’s Pharmaceutical Quality System. Mentor others to expand on-site compliance knowledge.
- Supporting senior QA leadership through QP decision making to drive continuous improvement and ‘fitness for purpose’
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or relevant biosciences discipline.
- Experience in performing EU Qualified Person batch certification.
- Experience of Sterile Product Pharmaceutical manufacturing QA is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing either in a QA or QC role.
- Supervisory or management experience desirable
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement towork in the UK. Please quote job reference 53711 in all correspondence.