Senior Clinical Manager - England
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Clinical Trial Manager to join a rapidly growing CRO who due to their success have won numerous awards. This is a particularly exciting opportunity as the company works in many different therapy areas so it’s aunique opportunity to gain exposure in different therapy areas.
- Day-to-day management and accountability of clinical trial operations
- Manage the trial sponsor for all operational and project specific needs
- Reviewand provide input to study protocols, study reports and data analysis plans
- Supervise CRA’s, manage site quality and deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience in Phases I – IV
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project/ Clinical Trial Manager
- Experience in managing of overall project timeline including
- Bid defence experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following therapies: Oncology / CNS / Neuro / Rare Diseases / Infectious Diseases / Medical Devices
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54113 in all correspondence.