Regulatory Submissions Publisher
CK Group are recruiting for a Submissions Publisher to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 12.92 p/h - £17 p/h PAYE or £14.47 p/h - £19 p/h Umbrella
Submissions Publisher Role:
- Responsible for the building, publishing and associated tasks for assigned Regulatory submissions within agreed timelines.
- Administrative activities such as tidying and reducing backlogs on the submission filesharesand maintenance of publishing systems.
- Adhering to quality control procedures and standards related to submission publishing.
- Adhering to the appropriate use of document management systems, publishing and validation tools, through the use of working practices and quality control steps to ensure Regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for leading major submissions. Coordinating the allocation of all publishing activities around the global publishing hubs to meet agreed deadlines, whilst tracking and monitoring all issues.
- Proven technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn and use new software, regulations and quality standards.
- Functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high levelof accomplishment.
- Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with autonomy and/or part of a team in a busy environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly regulated environment.
Our clientis one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Submissions Publisher role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Pleasequote reference 52316.