Regulatory Affairs Director
CK Group are recruiting for a Director of Regulatory Affairs to join a specialist Regulatory Consultancy business looking to expand their service offerings. This is a full home based working with the unique opportunity to establish and build a new regulatory service provision. There are business development, account management and operational responsibilities.
Location: Home based in the UK
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive base salary of around £100,000
- Home working
- Excellent bonus and potential equity in the business
- Private healthcare and life assurance
Responsibilities as the Regulatory Affairs Director:
- Develop the existing client base to offer wider regulatory service offering
- Build new business for the consultancy
- Develop and implement global and local regulatory strategies for UK/EU/USA
- Lead the process in development of regulatory submissions
- Participate in bid defence meetings.
- Post graduate degree in Life Sciences discipline
- Significant experience in regulatory affairs, ideally including working experience in a regulatory consultancy or CRO environment
- Business acumen and a proactive nature
- Experience in drug development and life cycle management
- Proven hands on experience in Regulatory Submissions
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53886 in all correspondence.