Regulatory Affairs Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Per Hour £30.92 PAYE / £40.43 UMB
Company: Our client is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life. Making products for ailments such as sensitive teeth, colds and flu or joint pain, their everyday healthcare products will allow people to enjoy life again.
Location: Weybridge. A modern and cutting edge site with state of the art laboratories, this site offers free parking, excellent canteen and eating facilities, with beautiful outdoor seating areas.
Rewards: As a PAYE employee you wouldbe entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Paid holidays
Regulatory Affairs Associate Role:
- Provides regulatory advice on aspects of drug / cosmetic / devices / foods and supplements as appropriate.
- Develop regulatory strategies under supervision in order to secure competitive approvals and speed to market.
- Communicate effectively with the immediate functional team and within cross-functional Project Teams.
- Delivery of high-quality regulatory files to agreed timelines
- In conjunction with the category regulatory CMC lead, ensure support for the full life cycle of products.
- BSc (or equivalent) in science subject. RAC, Masters (MBA, MS, MA) or PhD/PharmD/JD QP.
- Some experience of working inPharmaceutical regulatory affairs is essential.
- You must be skilled in interpretation / evaluation / communication of technical information.
- You will have an ability to interface effectively with R&D, supply chain and commercial counterpartswith credibility.
Apply: For more information, or to apply for this Regulatory Affairs Associate please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 53978.
It is essential thatapplicants hold entitlement to work in the UK