CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Specialist to join a diagnostics company working remotely, on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: £251 - £410per day PAYE or £332 - £544 per day UMB – This role is inside IR35
Quality Specialist Role:
- Responsible for the admin & operational management of all key GxP Quality Management System (QMS) processes & supporting the Qualified Persons to fulfil their obligations.
- Responsible for maximizing the potential of the business by ensuring that external and global Quality requirements are translated simply into policies & procedures.
- Involved in Quality Risk Management / Annual Product Quality Review
- Performs trends analysis on QMS key performance indicators for review and agreement of LQR/QP
- Undertake Batch Record Review for product release as well as managing the processing of customer complaints
- Assists with the preparation and conduct of GxP audits and leads on inspection activities
- Provides quality, QMS and compliance expertise
- Previous experience working in a quality focused role in a pharma company would be preferred
- Ability to adapt to change and be entrepreneurial whilst maintaining focus on compliance.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Quality Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
For more information, or to apply for this Quality Specialist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job reference 56365 in all correspondence.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK