CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Specialist (GxP) to join a world leading pharmaceutical company who are based in Hertfordshire on a 12 month contract basis. You will have a strong GxP background, in particular with QMS.
This role is Hybridworking - 2 days in the office in Welwyn Garden City and 3 days remote.
This role will be inside IR35, so working options PAYE (£251-£410.18 per day) and Umbrella (£332.92 - £544.08) are available for the right experience.
The Company:Our client is a globally renowned pharmaceutical company with their UK Pharmaceutical Head Office situated in Welwyn, Hertfordshire. The site is accessible by motorways & airports as well as being a 30 minute train ride to London, access is easy. There are well over 1000 people occupying their site in Welwyn.
The main purpose of this role will be to:
- Ensuring that external and global quality requirements are translated into polices and procedures.
- Responsible for the administrationand operational management of all key GxP QMS processes and supporting the LQR and Qualified persons to fulfill their company and legal obligations.
- Processes and compliance relating to QMS
- Records management (relating to QMS)
- Continuous improvement (CAPA management)
- Metrics (trend analysis)
To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Sciences background; including experience in a quality-related field, preferably in pharmaceutical development workingin a GxP regulated area.
- A broad quality background in GMP, GDP and all QMS activities.
- Extensive audit / inspection experience
- The ability to thrive in a cross-matrix environment
- Experience training staff on QMS compliance & SOPs.
- Ability to identify opportunities and ensure compliance for business improvement.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56366 in all correspondence.