CK Group are recruiting for a QC Manager on behalf of a growing manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, to be based at their site in Sandwich on a permanent basis.
Joining the company in their state of the art facilities, you will beresponsible for managing the QC laboratory and QC team on a daily basis. This is a hands-on role where you will perform analytical testing as required and report accurate results.
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Perform physical andanalytical testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished product using techniques including HPLC and GC
- Ensure departmental adherence to GMP requirements.
- Verification and approval of testing data generated within the Q.C Laboratory.
- Ensure that laboratory housekeeping standards are maintained at all times and documented accurately.
- Writing, revision and approval of key quality documentation.
- Developing methods and SOP’s
- Writing up reports on QC activities.
- Undertakelaboratory investigations and OOS reports when required.
- Undertake troubleshooting and maintenance on Q.C equipment.
- Co-ordination of analytical testing carried out by third parties, when required.
- Developing validation protocols, validationreports, product specifications and technical reports.
- Day to day management and oversight of the QC laboratory.
- Identification and evaluation of new analytical techniques to support both production and customers.
- Training of QC staffTo be considered for the position you should be an experienced QC professional with experience of people management within a GMP environment.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56609 in all correspondence.