CK Group are currently recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a patient focused pharmaceutical research company with Commercial, Discovery, Clinical and Manufacturing business units collated on a single site in Hatfield, Hertfordshire on an initial 12 month contract.
QC Analyst Role:
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that all materials are tested according to agreed specifications and procedures, in agreed time frames and in accordance to GMP and company guidelines.
Other keyresponsibilities will include to:
- Qualify, maintain and calibrate all laboratory equipment according to procedures.
- Maintain all laboratory Quality Systems and Quality Management Systems.
- Write SOPs associated with QC Support.
- Raise and support the investigation of deviations and associated CAPAs.
- Support the collection of data for reporting Quality Assurance Performance Indicators.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, GMP and basic understanding of manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products.
- Good technical and scientific judgement.
- Diplomatic, self-motivating, professionalwith problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Basic understanding of GMP Guidelines and Regulations.
For more information or to apply for this QC Analyst position, please contact Science Contracts Team on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference 56291 in all correspondence.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.