CK Group are recruiting for a motivated Project Manager, with proven experience delivering projects to GMP and within the biotech/ pharmaceutical sectors, to join a biotechnology company at their site based in Nottingham, on a permanent basis, with the flexibility of hybrid working.
The Company: Outstanding biotechnology organisation focused on next-gen biopharmaceuticals, who have experienced tremendous growth in the last 3 years.
- A new and exciting role where you will motivate project teams, and deliver projects within the specified process timeframes
- Plan and manage projects i.e. set goals and objectives, defining roles and resources, and producing schedules
- Manage all communications during projects including communication plans, project dashboards and meeting organisation
- Interacting with external stakeholders
- Degree level education in a life sciences field
- Project management experience within a life science industry setting(3 years+)
- Experience of delivering projects to cGMP and in a pharmaceutical environment - desirable
- Certified Portfolio Management Professional (PPM) Project Management Professional (PMP) or comparable certification would be desirable
- Proficient in the use of MS Project
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54212 in all correspondence.