Laura Christie is currently recruiting for an experienced Programming Manager to join a well established, dynamic Biometrics CRO based in London.
The role would suit either an experienced Programming Manager or someone looking for transition into the position.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Project management responsibilities, including allocating staff, predicting and planning resources
- Responsible for ensuring the team meets the highest quality standards, and follows the principles detailed according to internal procedures
- Helping to recruit, grow and develop employees by interviewing potential candidates and mentoring members of the statistical and programming teams
- Act as a Line manager for a team of programmers
- Encourage and lead programming research, with a view to producing conference presentations and posters
- Function as a programming expert across a number of studies
- Educated to degree level or above
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry and ability to use SAS proficiently
- Knowledge of CDISC
- Ideally line management experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to provide advice and direct others
- Ability to work in the office based in London with occasional travel to other offices
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Laura Christie on 07443111928 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37482 in all correspondence.