Process Design Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Process Design Engineer to join a company in the technology development sector on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client manufactures continuous-flow based units for the manufacture of advance therapeutics.
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000, dependent on experience.
Location: The ideal candidate for this role should be located within a commuting distance of either White City, Cranefield or Cambridge.
Your main duties will be:
- Leading the engineering,integration and commissioning of new installations and projects.
- Maintain and update relevant process and engineering documentation (e.g. drawings, P&ID’s, equipment specifications, control schemes)
- Provide input into process development and experimental activities
- Participating in problem solving and continuous improvement tasks.
- Operate within contemporary project management methodologies, such as Agile, and adapt according to project needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An MSc or PhD in chemical engineering or similar.
- Experience in bio-processing with knowledge of biopharmaceutical, biologics and aseptic manufacture.
- Previous experience in process design and front-end engineering.
- A driving license would be desirable.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact the Technical Team on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 53620.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.