CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage initially on a contract basis for 6 months. This role can be worked fully remotely.
Salary: PAYE £532.26 or UMB£695.83 per day
Company: Our client at Stevenage employs world-class scientists and is driving cutting-edge innovation. It is the UK's largest cell and gene therapy cluster.
Location: Stevenage (Remote or hybrid). This facility provides world-class research into developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products. There is plenty of on-site parking with eating venues and gardens.
Rewards: As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- On-line timesheet system
- Paid holidays
Pharmacovigilance Manager Role:
- Input into Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and corrective/preventive action (CAPA) formation/effectiveness checks
- Ensures appropriate reportingactivities are complete, as per Regulatory requirements
- Ensures that changes to Regulations are assessed for impact and any necessary changes are implemented, also providing awareness to QPPV Office.
- Support risk assessment and management of risk registers
- Supports Inspections/Audits (led by PVQA of Central/LOC/Vendor processes)/ LP Audits/ Regulatory Inspections (Central and LOC)/ Notified Body Audits
- Degree in life sciences or medically-related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP), clinical safety documentation, reporting of adverse events from clinical trials, local regulatory requirements, and pharmacovigilance methodology;general understanding of worldwide regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of principles of data collection, manipulation and retrieval and experience summarising data
- In-depth understanding of medical and drug terminology
- Proven experience of prioritisation, time management and strong communication skills
Apply: For more information, or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 53422.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK