CK Group are looking for an Operations Specialist to join a growing biotechnology company based in Greater Philadelphia on a permanent basis.
This role will assume responsibility for a number of operational areas of the business to support the North American business unit, coordinating purchasing, logistics, warehousing, inventory management, and order processing.
- Management of order processing for internal and external customers
- Responsible for transportation ofall shipments from USA and main point of contact for shipments to USA from research partners, customers and other sites
- Help with custom clearance where shipments are held by US Customs
- Management of inventory, monitoring of stock levels, timely replenishment, escalation with supplier and financial reporting
- Responsible for procurement of goods and services for the site
- Perform warehousing activities, receiving deliveries, storage, material movements
- Responsible for keeping masterdata and other records accurate on electronic system
- Work closely with the Operations teams outside of North America to align on processes and best practices globally
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or qualification in business, ideally focused in the area of Supply Chain Management or Logistics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Related experience working in Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- Working knowledge of appropriate regulatory requirements (e.g. ISO13485, CLIA, OSHA, HAZCOM, cGLP or cGMP)
Please quote 53756 in all communications and you must have full working right in the USA.