CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Signatory to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 4 months. This role is a fully remote, part-time opportunity.
between £80 -£100 p/h - depending on experience with Umbrella
Medical Signatory Role:
- To provide specialist Code advice and review, examination and certification services to the nominated internal team(s) to support the appropriate use of medicines andsuccessful implementation of promotional and non-promotional materials, initiatives and programs.
- To provide end-to-end medical partnership to the nominated internal team(s), from strategic conception of a program to content development and approval.
- To maintain the highest standards for material in line with the ABPI Code of Practice, other applicable laws and regulations and policies, ensuring that content that is approved for use with UK health professionals, other relevant decision makers, patient groups, patients, the public and the media is appropriate, relevant and reflects the client’s position as a leading ethical, scientific company.
- Experience as a registered Final Signatory for pharmaceutical company/companies
- Experience in reviewing materials in accordance with ABPI and UK regulations
- Experience of partnering closely with commercial teams (eg marketing, access, corporate affairs)
- Experience with digital materials for HCPs and patients/public in the UK, experience with pre-launch planning as well as in market medicines
- Registered UK Pharmacist or Physician
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Medical Signatory role will be based at our clients site in Tadworth,Surrey. The role is fully remote.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52380.iology position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52437.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.