Medical Information Professional
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Information Professional to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Harlow on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
Up to £20.96 per hour PAYE or £27.03 per hour Umbrella
Medical Information Professional Role:
- Onsite to answer calls coming into the team
- Working/communicating with patients so the candidate needs to understand medical terms, interpret complex medical terms to translate to a patients
- Identifying adverse events
- Excellent communication skills, ideally in a customer facing role, customer services background
- Need to have previous experience in a MI role with a pharma company
- Excellent written skills
- Good understanding of general science terms
- Ability to identify adverse events
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
This Medical Information Professional role will be based at our clients site in Harlow.
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Information Professional position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52712.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.