Medical Information Manager
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Medical Information Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company focusing on R&D in a variety of therapeutic areas including Oncology, Gastro-enterology, Rare diseases, Vaccines, etc. The successful candidate will be based at their site based in Zurich on a contract basis for contract basis for 12 months.
Medical Information Manager Role:
- Responsible for the management of medical information content in alignment with the product life-cycle andregulatory milestones and leveraging the global medical information content strategy cross-regionally
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate, quality and timely responses to requests for medical information in EMEA for therapeutic areas of responsibility
- Developing and implementing medical information support materials in coordination with Global Medical Teams and Medical Communications, as well as Local Medical Information teams, where appropriate
Key duties will include:
- Monitoring performance against medical information key performance indicators
- Supporting implementation of novel MedInfo channels and leveraging new technologies and systems
- Management of medical information content in alignment with the product life-cycle and regulatory milestones and leveraging the global medical information content strategy cross-regionally
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A medical or scientific degree is required
- Previous experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, preferably within a matrix structure is required
- Previous experience within medical affairs, clinical research or PV/safety roles (e.g. Medical Information, Medical Communications, Pharmacovigilance/Safety)
- Experience leading teams is preferred
- Experience managing vendors and complex projects is required
- Good knowledge of medical information best practices, legal and regulatory requirements, Codes of Practice, Standard Operating Practices and guidelines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 53748 in all correspondence.