Medical Affairs Consultant
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Affairs Consultant to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a on a contract basis for 4 months.
Hourly Rate: £31-£51 PAYE or £34-£58 UmbrellaMedical Affairs Consultant Role:
- To support transformational change in how the company engages with patients and physicians using high quality, engaging multi-channel content
- To provide specialist Code advice and review/examination services to the nominated internal team(s) to support the appropriate use of company medicines and successful implementation of promotional and non-promotional materials, initiatives and programmes.
- To provide end-to-end medical partnership to the nominated internal team(s), from strategic conception of the programme, through to content development and approval.
- To maintain the highest standards for company material in line with the ABPI Code of Practice, other applicable laws and regulations andPfizer policies.
- This role will support the company’s Oncology Business Unit
- Experience in reviewing materials in accordance with ABPI and UK regulations
- Experience of partnering closely with commercial teams (eg marketing, access, corporate affairs)
- Experience with digital materials for HCPs and patients/public in the UK
- Science graduate
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committedto working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Medical Affairs Consultant role will be based at our clientssite in Tadworth, Surrey.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52151. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.erence 52162.Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Global Nominated Signatory rolewill be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52222.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.utcomes, retrospective and prospective data analyses, registry, epidemiology or health services research
- Expert insight and knowledge in Health economics and model development
- Skilled in translating complex economic concepts into simple language.
- Good understanding of current UK health care system and market access issues
- Demonstrated experience of project management
- Strong numeric skills
- Scientific/medical knowledge
- A commercial mindset
Apply: Entitlement to workin the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Health Economics Manager position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52358 in all correspondence.