Mechanical Laboratory Technician
CK Group are recruiting for a Mechanical Laboratory Technician to join a resin and composites company at their site based in Heanor, Derbyshire.
Mechanical Laboratory Technician Role:
Your duties and responsibilities will involve to:
- Provide laboratory support and undertake project work or technical support with the aim of improving the company’s products, processes and technologies.
- Develop a good understanding of the techniques and the equipment used along with offering suggestions for method improvements.
- Maintain accurate records of all work carried out; you will also be able to make robust decisions on a daily basis and report conclusions.
The successful candidate will have:
- ONC or foundation degree in engineering which has included a research project.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Experience of mechanical engineering - advantageous.
Company bonus, 25 days holiday, BUPA, pension scheme, life assurance and child care vouchers. Along with the opportunity to develop your career and the security of joining a stable and growing business.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56300 in allcorrespondence.