Marketing Communications Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Wokingham on a contract basis for 9 months.
Up to £30.96 per hour (PAYE) / £41.59 per hour (Umbrella)
Marketing Communications Specialist Role:
- Manage and drive delivery of key B2C Digital initiatives.
- Remain up-to-date with latest changes in Digital landscape especially within SEO and Analytics that affect digital communications.• Management of main B2C website Content Management System, including facilitation of training programs.
- Manage and drive regionally led SEO strategy implementation and act as the key custodian of the SEO strategy and consultant with all local market digital leads.
- Support the governance, update and maintenance of EMEA approved Analytics tools and dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree (Preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business).
- 3-5 years or more business experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent end-to-end project management experience and skills, planning, coordination and organization.
- Experience working exclusively in digital marketing with an understanding of Consumer Marketing Communications.
- Familiarity with audience segmentation and experience with web measurement/analytics.
Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields.
This Marketing Communications Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Wokingham, Berkshire.
For more information, or to apply for this Marketing Communications Specialist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52655.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.