MSL - Respiratory (South West and South Wales)
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison Respiratory to join a pharmaceutical company in a regional role covering South West & South Wales on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Provide fair, balanced and unbiased field-based medical and scientific support in response to specific requests from healthcare professionals for further information around the product portfolio, clinical development program, or disease area(s) of interest.
- Identify, develop and maintain professional and credible relationships with the health care community, especially Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and academic centres
- Project management of UK investigator-initiated trial (IIT) applications, ensuring that all IIT applications are carried out in compliance with applicable UK regulations and SOPs
Further responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the UK Medical Affairs strategic plan; designing and executing Medical Educational activities
- Attending relevant national and international scientific meetings/congresses to ensure up-to-date knowledge of therapy area, gather competitive intelligence, and respond to any specific enquiries from healthcare professionals
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements, internal processes, and procedures for Pharmacovigilance
To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background with industry experienceand clear demonstration of achievements
- Demonstrable relevant Industry experience, including proven ability to engage with KOLs
- In-depth knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice
- Working knowledge of the clinical trial process, including the regulations pertaining to phase III/IV clinical study management and conduct
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56374 in all correspondence.