Chloe Merrill is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a fast growing materials company at their site based in Middlesbrough, on a full time, permanent basis.
Your main duties will be:
- Carrying out test work in relation to research and development projects: These will be varied in nature and will include: Scientific analysis methods: eg TGA, Microscopy, FTIR. Bench Top chemical mixing and formulation. High temperature thermochemistry tests. Raw Material Processing. Production of test specimens for destructive testing.
- Formal Qualification in Materials Science – not biology
- Clear verbal and written reporting skills
- Extensive experience in an industrial laboratory environment
- Experience with raw materials, iron and steel, minerals
- Well organised
- Is comfortable in a varied and dynamic workplace
- An innovative mindset
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to workin the UK. Please quote job reference 56370 in all correspondence.