CK Group is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a manufacturing company that provides products to the agricultural industry at their site based in Teesside on a temporary basis.
The main purpose of your role will be to:
- Analyse agricultural based products
- Perform analysis using titrations and flame photometer
- Perform physical tests and routine laboratory maintenance duties
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- HND, HNC or degree in a chemistry based subject
- Experience in an analytical testing laboratory
The successful Laboratory Technician will be joining a leading company that manufactures products mainly for the agricultural industry. You will work in a sample preparation and analytical testing laboratory and may involve working on a shift basis.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Technician position, please contact CK Group on 0191 384 8906or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 53776.