CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Steward to work for a leading pharmaceutical organisation that develop and manufacture veterinary products, at their site in Dundee.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to begin their laboratory career and to gain experience in an industrial setting.
The main purpose of this role will be:
- Carrying out general laboratory duties, including glassware.
- Ordering of stock and laboratory consumables, stock control.
- Daily, weekly and monthly instrument calibrations.
- Making sure the laboratory is kept tidy and adhering to H&S policies at all times.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, pleasecall the Science Contracts Team at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52312.ves of patients across the world.
This Warehouse Operator role will be based at our clients site in Runcorn, Cheshire
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52319.ing and analysing immunological flow cytometry assays is a must including operating general laboratory and specialised equipment (e.g., flow cytometers).
- Additional experience in running and analysing soluble biomarker assays (ELISA, ECL, ELISpotetc) and operating laboratory equipment (e.g., MSD / Epoch / autoanalysers) are a plus.
- Position level will be determined based on skills, education/experience.
- Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends and weekends as required.
Entitlement to work in the USA is essential. For more information or to apply for this Scientist position, please contact Hannah Oakley or Alex Tosney on +1 617 692 2948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote 52297 in all communications.
Full Job Description will be available upon request.formation or to apply for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant position, please email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52341.
INDRECher at conferences or seminars appropriate to the discipline.
- Contribute to grant applications submitted by others.
- Begin to write, with appropriate support, bids for individual research funding or, where funders do not permit this, contribute to the writing of collective bids.
- Begin to referee papers for external bodies.
- Participate effectively in activities to achieve engagement with research, and/or impact beyond academia.
- Please note this list is not exhaustive, follow the link to view the full details
Education, Experience & Achievements
- A relevant postgraduate research degree or equivalent professional experience in the field of carbohydrate material science.
- Previous experience of independent research.
- Presentations at conferences and a track record of publications in respected journals or equivalent in the field.
- Research experience in polysaccharide and their industrial applications.
- Involvementin packaging material research and development.
- Materials formulation and characterisation expertise.
Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrable communication skills in English language.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft/Adobe Programmes.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills. Initiative in planning research.
- Detailed subject knowledge in the area of research.
- Specialist knowledge and practical skills capable of leading to independent, original contributions to the subject area.
- High-level analytical skills.
- Full awareness of the ethical issues involved in their research work.
- Project managementexperience.
- Team working skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to stimulate and encourage the commitment to learnin others.
- Ability to use initiative, and apply creativity, to solve problems that
- A passion for making a positive impact on the environment especially in plastic waste.