CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Administrator, to join a Biotechnology Company at their site based in Oxford, UK on a permanent basis.
The Role: You will manage the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of office and lab associated processes, oversee and maintain databases and ensure that lab equipment is maintained to the appropriate quality and quantity as well as carrying out basic laboratory techniques and methodologies.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Carry out daily calibration of lab equipment
- Liaise with vendors to procure quotes and purchasing laboratory equipment, consumables and supplies
- Set up and maintain scientific data bases, including data management and filing
- Oversee metrology logs to ensure annual PM/PQ of equipment is carried out in a timely manner
- Oversee stock management, waste disposal and shipping
- Educated to degree level in chemistry, biological sciences, or a related subject.
- Laboratory experience of working in a GxP regulated environment.
- Familiar with basic scientific systems and processes as well as strong IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52385.8 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52392.communication skills.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Biochemist role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
For more information, or to apply for this Research Scientist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52403.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK