Group Technicial Operations Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a Group Technical Operations Lead to join a diagnostics company at their site based in Eastleigh on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is an international specialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing.
Location: This role is located in our clients office in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh.
Package: Competitive base salary, company bonus, 25 days, cycle to work scheme and manymore.
As a Group Technical Operations Lead, you will be responsible for managing a team to deliver process, technical and documentation improvements to improve the quality and efficiency of the manufacturing department.
Key responsibilities:• Work according to ISO13485 quality system
- Line management responsibilities for 3 departments: Process Improvement, Technical Improvement and Manufacturing Documentation
- Work with New Product Design team to feedback manufacturing considerations into product design cycles
- Lead product and process risk assessments to analyse potential risks and implement mitigation plans through process improvements or enhanced testing
- Own, lead and perform NCRs, CAPA and Customer Complaint investigations, closing them effectively and on time.
- Experience of working within a laboratory production environment
- Experience in process analysis and improvement strategies
- Knowledge of QMS, quality procedures and complianceto regulatory standards such as CE IVD and FDA.
- Knowledge of ISO13485 and GMP (desirable)
- Knowledge of SAGE 200 (desirable)
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53463 in all correspondence.