Global Study Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge for 2 days per week and remote working the rest of the time, on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: Per Day £396 PAYE or £500 UMB, this role is inside IR35
Hours of work or shifts: Monday to Friday, standard office hours
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- University degree / Bachelor’s degree, preferably in medical or biological science, or discipline associated with Clinical Research, or equivalent experience
- Experience in global study management/ leadership roles within Oncology
- Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP principles
- Experience of working with and delivering through strategic partners and 3rd party vendors
Global Study Manager Role:
- Lead the preparation of country specific agreements, confidentiality agreements, clinical trial applications and other applicable country documents
- Ensure the supply of Investigational product and study materials by liaising with Drug Supply or external service providers
- Oversight of third party vendors, global / local internal staff and investigator sites
- Provide oversight of and support recruitment and data delivery as well as risk mitigation strategies.
Company: Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Location: This Global Study Manager role will be hybrid workingwith 2 days per week based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Apply: For more information, or to apply for this Global Study Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 53737.