Final Medical Signatory - EMEA
CK Clinical are recruiting for a ABPI Final Medical Signatory for a global pharmaceutical company. Working within a specialist therapy you will approve promotional and non-materials. There is also opportunity to be involved in and support some widermedical affairs activities.
A medium sized pharmaceutical company with an excellent pipeline and portfolio of medicines.
Medical Signatory Role:
- Review and approve materials and activities to ensure ABPI and EFPIA compliance.
- Identify and implement process improvements for the copy approval process.
- Support medical affairs projects in line with the medical affairs plan.
- Support medical and marketingleads including European and global functions.
- GPhC Registered Pharmacist or GMC Registered Physician.
- Some experience of working as a final medical signatory.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Signatory position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51228.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.