Field Force Effectiveness - Oncology
This is a fantastic opportunity to impact the performance of the field based teams at a medium sized pharmaceutical company who specialise in Oncology. Working with the commercial and medical liaison teams you will be responsible for ensuring field force effectiveness, continuous improvements, product training and maximum external impact for the company.
Field based role across the UK
To improve learning and development within the field based Oncology teams,developing and enhancing sales teams and MSL teams field performance. You will provide field coaching, development and field excellence across the groups.
- Design, plan, manage and deliver field based learning and development for all customer facing roles – commercial and MSL to ensure the highest level of field force effectiveness and impact.
- Planning, designing and delivering products and disease related training
- Monitoring and promoting sales team excellencethrough the analysis of metrics and feedback
- Drive self-development and continuous improvement
- Field performance coaching / learning and development experience
- Experience delivering sales focused training programmes• Excellent knowledge of the NHS and the ABPI
- Ideally experience in Oncology (sales or MSL)
- A passion for field force effectiveness and training
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56567 in all correspondence.