PCB Assembly Technician
CK Group are recruiting for a PCB Assembly Technician to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 4 months.
Salary: £17.56ph PAYE
PCB Assembly Technician Role:
- Assembling prototype consumer electronics
- Use of hand tools
- Prepare and solder of wires
- Functional testing and recording of test data
- Previous experience in a similar role or and aptitude to learn as training will be provided
- An interestin electronics
- Good hand eye coordination
- Ability to use Excel to record data
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have aninterdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This PCB Assembly Technician role will be based in CambridgeApply:
For more information, or to apply for this PCB Assembly Technician position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 56363 in all correspondence.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK