CK Group are recruiting for an EHS Manager to join a Glass Manufacturer at their site based in Ormskirk on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading technical glass manufacturer with a global presence and client base.
This role is located in our client's head office in Ormskirk part time. There is an opportunity to work from home and this role will involve international travel.
EHS Manager Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Ensuring accurate EHS controls are in place for engineering projects at client sites internationally.
- Working with local teams to insure EHS regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Implementing tools to ensure the continual improvement for EHS.
- Reporting on safety metrics & KPIs
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- NEBOSH or equivalent qualifications.
- Experience in construction H&S.
- An engineering qualification would be highly beneficial.
- Experience in manufacturing would also be desirable.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this EHS Manager position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52657.