CK Group are recruiting for an EHS Advisor to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 6 months.
Salary: Up to £24.65ph PAYE
Company: Our client at Stevenage employs world-class scientists and is driving cutting-edge innovation. It is the UK's largest cell and gene therapy cluster.
Location: Stevenage. This facility provides world-class research into developing and supplying innovative medicines, vaccines and healthcare products. There is plenty of on-site parking with eating venues and gardens.
Rewards: As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- On-line timesheet system
- Paid holidays
EHS Advisor Role:
- Act as the single point of EHS contact for R&D science department.
- Work effectively with other key EHS professionals to deliver an efficient EHS Service to business partners.
- Influence individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and responsibilities including scientific staff, senior managers and outside regulatory agency personnel in EHS matters.
- Provide day to day services and solutions to business areas.
- Develop and refine the EHS safety management system documentation in line with emerging legislation, technology and best practice.
- Degree qualified in a Science related subject (chemistry, biology etc.)
- Demonstrable background of working as an EHS professional in a highly regulated environment, ideally pharmaceutical industry.
- Thorough knowledge of UK EHS regulations.
- Chartered Member of IOSH or working towards.
Apply: For more information, or to apply for this EHS Advisor please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com.Please quote reference 53924.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK