CK Group are recruiting for a Data Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 12 months. This role is home based with travel to Cambridge once or twice a month.
Salary: Up to £40 ph Ltd, this role is outside IR35
Company: Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Location: This role is home based with travel to Cambridge once or twice a month.
Rewards: People are at the very heart of this organisation, andtheir facilities support this. You will find an onsite gym, restaurants, parking, on-site holiday childcare and much more!
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Data Scientist Role:
- Develop graph-based ML analytical models to support specific R&D projects
- Present recommendations from ML analysis to stakeholders
- Maintain and update knowledge graph with new datasets
- Develop new capabilities to facilitate next versions of knowledge graph
- Collaborate with scientists, physicians and statisticians to identify recommendations from knowledge graphs as well as other research data
- Provide technical input, options and directions to strategic decisions made by cross functional teams
- MS in computer science or data science or other advanced degree computer science
- Very strong python coding ability
- Experience with handling biological datasets
- Experience with graph-based machine learning models
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53661 in all correspondence.