Cyber Security Expert
CK Group are recruiting for a Cyber Security Expert to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Slough on a contract basis initially until the end of 2024.
Salary: £43.88 per hour PAYE
Cyber Security Expert Role:
- Manage and assess cyber security requirements on system, instrument, architecture and application level of the early research and laboratory scope in project mode
- Identify and manage cyber security risks that could adversely affect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of experiment and laboratory control activities
- Work with IT stakeholders to create processes for the continuous management of cybersecurity
- Be an ambassador for cyber security alongside innovation and problem solving- Contribute to the development and improvement of OT Security Policy
- Degree or similar qualification with a Computer Science background or Engineering (preferably automation)
- Proven work experience from both IT and Scientific IT disciplines in a cyber security context
- Relevant Certifications: GRID, CCSK, OSCP, IEC62443, A+, GPEN
- Language: Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
- Be a team player who isalso able to work independently and to deliver results
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on creating value for people living with severe diseases in immunology and neurology now and into the future.
This role is based at our clients site in Slough. This role offers hybrid working with 2 days based on site per week.
For more information, or to apply for this Cyber Security Expert role, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job reference 56592 in all correspondence.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
This role may be subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.