Customer Care Lead
CK Group USA are looking to recruit a Customer Care Lead to join our client who is a world leading liquid biopsy company bases in Plymouth Meeting, PA on a full time basis.
The Customer Care Lead is an important position, and the initial point ofcontact for customer enquiries and provides initial triage and troubleshooting of the customer’s needs, including processing and coordinating fulfilment of customer orders and requesting of any required virtual or onsite support.
- Provide pointof contact during working hours for inbound customer inquiries via telephone and email
- Provide initial triaging of customer requests and issues
- Provide support to the dispatch and documentation of customer service calls
- Prepare customer quotations
- Logistics Lead for all shipments from USA and main point of contact for shipments to USA from research partners, customers and other client sites in North America
- Manage, replenish and perform stock counts of comapny inventory
- Maintain Clients operational and quality systems in according with SOPs & Quality Manual
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology, Molecular or Cell Biology, or related science field
- 1-3 years related experience workingin a lead customer care or sales support role
- Experience in the medical devices or IVD field highly desirable
- Working knowledge of appropriate regulatory requirements (e.g. ISO13485, CLIA, OSHA, HAZCOM, cGLP or cGMP)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong scientific/technical aptitude
- High degree of attention to detail with good visual inspection skills combined with tolerance for repetitive work
To apply for this role, please get in touch with Amy Lloyd or Rob Angrave on USA@ckscience.com or call +1 (617) 6922948. Please quote 52589 in all communications.