Clinical Study Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £384.29 per day (Umbrella)
Clinical Study Manager Role:• Accountable to ensure all relevant studies follow SOPs and GCP.
- Work closely with the LOCs and address any study related questions and issues.
- Manage study budgets
- Oversee and track study milestones.
- Provide input into investigator and monitor meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Flexibility to work with global matrix teams across different time zones.
- Experience of working with investigators, external experts, Contract Research Organizations and vendors.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
ThisClinical Study Manager role is based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52313.Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.l be:
o Qualified specialist nurse or UK registered pharmacist with significant clinical experience in cardio, renal & metabolic disease management in the NHS. o Possess relevant experience within NHS or pharmaceutical industry roles commensurate with the role of an expert medical educator. o Experience in confidently and clearly communicating medical and scientific information to support knowledge translation to NHS healthcare professionals, and subsequently informing and improving clinical practice. o Ability to understand and map medical educational needs of clinical leads responsible for local care pathway implementation, and adapting medical educational content according to such needs.
For more information or to apply forthis Nurse Advisor position, please contact Karen Kangley on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting job ref 52315
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.y work in a dynamic environment.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Global Clinical Operations Leader position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52357.utcomes, retrospective and prospective data analyses, registry, epidemiology or health services research
- Expert insight and knowledge in Health economics and model development
- Skilled in translating complex economic concepts into simple language.
- Good understanding of current UK health care system and market access issues
- Demonstrated experience of project management
- Strong numeric skills
- Scientific/medical knowledge
- A commercial mindset
Apply: Entitlement to workin the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Health Economics Manager position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52358 in all correspondence.