Clinical Research Nurse
CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Research Nurse to join a Site Management Organisation company. This will be based in Sheffield in the UK.
Clinical Research Nurse Role:
The Clinical Research Nurse will act as part of the site clinicalteam and support the Clinical Research Nurse Manager in delivery of nursing activities relating to clinical trials. You will ensure that the clinical area of the research site provides a high quality and safe clinical research environment and managing nursing activities related to clinical trials, from initiation to termination according to ICH/GCP guidelines. You will also ensure the commercial success of the site by contributing to the recruiting and maintenance of optimum patient numbers.Key duties will include:
- Keep commercial success of the site foremost in mind but not at the cost of the patients
- Manage nursing activities relating to clinical trials from start-up of trial to the close out, working to ICH/GCP guidelines
- Drive quality assurance measures and appropriate policies to enhance clinical research activity and successful business delivery.
- Exercise meticulous attention to detail when collecting, recording, safety reporting, and verifying study data,reviewing trends, and sharing best practise.
- Review research protocols, identify and coordinate training and education requirements for clinical reports.
- Oversee laboratory activities and be able to perform laboratory duties for each study if required
- Reviewer and author of relevant SOP's/guidelines as directed
- Responsibility for Clinical Heath and Safety
- Work in collaboration with Site Manager and Clinical Research Nurse Manager to ensure efficient and effective allocation of resources are available to ensure research activity and clinical excellence is maintained.
As a Clinical Research Nurse you will:
- Have NMC Registration with no limitation to practise
- Extensive registration experience
- Clinical Research experience ?(desirable)
- A patient focussed attitude
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Research Nurse position, please contact Ashleigh Williamson on 01438 842 978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,quoting job ref 52283.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.