Business Development Specialist
CK Group is seeking a dynamic Business Development Specialist to join an expanding biotechnology organisation a permanent basis. This role can be home based, but would require to meet the team in London for 1 day a week.
A growing technology-driven company dedicated to providing customised PCR and qPCR solutions for their customers’ applications. Our client manufactures market-leading molecular biology reagents for direct integration into test devices and assays for both human and animal diagnostics companies
The primary role is to develop and identify leads, performing initial round of communications and supporting the commercial team to facilitate new and ongoing business.
Responsibilities:- Identify new opportunities for the company amongst clinical and veterinary diagnostics, food pathogen testing and biotechnology research companies, via internet research and networking events
- Promote our clients product portfolio, expertiseand technologies to potential customers
- Maintain contact and build relationship with customers undertaking trials, responding to their feedback and questions, introducing new products and technologies and supporting commercial teams
- Follow markettrends, with regards to competitor products and new technologies.
- Represent the company at conferences
- Degree qualified in a scientific subject with industry experience (e.g. biochemistry, molecular biology)
- Workingknowledge of DNA/RNA polymerases and qPCR
- Flexibility to work with various time zones when required
- Confidence to interact with senior clients
- Experience of working within an ISO 13485 environment - desirable
- Commercial experience: direct sales and or sales support - desirable
Competitive salary, plus on-target commission (up to £13,000 per annum), plus bonus and health plans
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Please quote job reference 54203 in all correspondence.