CK Group are recruiting for a Bioscientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Saffron Walden on a contract basis until the end of 2022.
- 16.46 per hour PAYE
- Perform invitro cell based assays to evaluate potential toxicities from projects developing novel biopharmaceutical oncology medicines and build new in vitro methods predictive of undesired in vivo effects.
- Work closely with a team of scientists to apply ground-breaking technologies
Application and development of advanced cellular systems using primary human cells in co-culture with immune cells and novel biotherapeutics such as immune engagers to help drive our predictive toxicology capabilities.Your Background:
A minimum of BSc degree in cell biology, immunology, toxicology or similar field with 3 years’ experience of post-graduate research.
- The ability to build an understanding of biology around novel immunotherapies, develop testable hypotheses, and drive scientific learning
- Validated experience in immunology and cellular biology techniques applied to development of physiologically-relevant cellular assays to evaluate cell killing and cytokine release, advanced cell systems such as live cell imaging systems and flow cytometry.
- Outstanding oral presentation and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, innovative scientist with strong influencing skills and a collaborative team-oriented approachCompany:
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare andbusiness communities within the UK.
This Bioscientist role will be based at our clients site in Saffron Walden.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, or to apply for this Bioscientist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52740.