CK Group are recruiting for an Automation Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leader in pharmaceutical research and manufactures therapies across oncology, neurology and pain disorders.
This role is located at our client's site in Hatfield.
Automation Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Lifecycle management of automation, serialisation and vision systems within manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- Providing cGMP compliant control systems as per GAMP 5 and EU GMP Annex 11.
- Act as the SME for automation systems within the factory during projects and audits.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Experience of full lifecycle management of automation systems, within a GMP regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience designing, configuring, implementing, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting and validating automation systems.
- Experience working with robotics and automated goods vehicles.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56194 in all correspondence.