CK Group are recruiting for Analytical Chemist's to join the analytical development department of a contract development and manufacturing organisation at their expanding facilities located near Newcastle. This role is offered an initial contract of12 months with a high probability of the position becoming permanent.
- Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation.
- Provide R&D and manufacturing services to the global pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
- Operate their HQ from north east England and have facilities located across the rest of the UK and around the world.
- Growing organisation with great career development prospects.
- Cramlington near Newcastle.
- Ideal location to commute to with good public transport link.
- Relocating? If you move to this part of the UK you will have everything you need on your doorstep? 15 minutes to a large busy city, 15 minutes to peaceful walks in the countryside, 15 minutes tosipping coffee by the sea. Additionally, good quality housing is cheaper than most other areas of the UK.
Analytical Chemist role:
The main purpose of your role will be to provide an effective GMP regulated quality control analysis service to both internal and external customers.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Perform analysis using instrumental methods, including GC and HPLC.
- Investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results.
- Organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- Perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- Support method validation programs.
- Characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or similar subject area.
- Familiar with complex analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC.
- Experience working in an industrial laboratory to cGMP.
- Access to enhanced pension scheme.
- Perkbox healthcare.
- 25 days annual leave.
- On-site health and wellbeing support, medical consultation and physiotherapy.
- Fantastic career progression and development opportunities.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Analytical Chemist position, please contact Science Contracts Team on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52406 in all correspondence.