Advanced Process Control Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for an Advanced Process Control Engineer to join a consultancy in the Petro-chemical industry at their site based in Redcar on a permanent basis.
Our client is global leader in the Polyester, Nylon and Polyurethane manufacturing industry.
This role is located out of our client's site in Redcar.
Your main duties will be:
- Identifying and leading improvements to advanced process control, model-based predictive control and state-based control.
- Utilising data to develop insights in process control performance.
- Liaising closely with internal departments and clients on design and implementation of advanced process control systems.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- A degree (or equivalent experience) in automation or electrical engineering.
- Previous experience working on advanced control systems for the chemical, petro-chemical or other process industries.
- Ability to build effective dynamic simulation models.
- Strong client facing skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com quoting job reference 54071 in all correspondence.It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.